(as of Apr 09, 2022 10:41:47 UTC – Details)
From the brand
Founded in 2015, Lykus is a brand that designs and manufactures high-quality carry and storage solutions, especially for DJI drones and other products. At Lykus, user experience is No.1 and it’s not just the products, but also the content it presents and services it provides. Lykus products are currently used and trusted by users in over 30 countries in the world.
Shop DJI drone cases
Shop Hard Cases with Foam
Fit the Mavic 2, up to 5 batteries, smart controller, charger, charging hub, propellers, filters, cellphone mount, and other accessories in the Fly More Combo
SGS certified IP67 water- and dust-proof allow users to safely carry Mavic 2 to outdoor environments with water and dust
CNC precision-cut foam is made of a special type of EVA, which is more elastic than traditional EVA to provide better absorption of pressure and shock
High-quality hard case made of PP plastic provides strong protection against physical collision
Dimension: 16.1×13.2×6.9 in / 41×33.5×17.4 cm Net Weight: 5.1 lbs / 2.3 kg
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?