Tello Flight Battery
Specially made for Tello
Easy to mount
Insert the battery into the aircraft and charge the battery by connecting the Micro USB port on the aircraft to a charger.
▼ Tello Battery (100% Original)
Capacity: 1100 mAh
Voltage: 3.8 V
Battery Type: Lipo
Energy: 4.18 Wh
Net Weight: 26 g
Operating Temperature: 5℃ to 45℃
In the Box
1. Tello Flight Battery × 1
2. Tello Flight Battery × 2
3. Tello Flight Battery × 3
Tello Battery Charging Hub(100% Original)
The Tello Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with Tello Flight Batteries. It can accommodate up to three Tello Flight Batteries at the same time. The Tello Battery Charging Hub charges batteries in sequence according to their voltage levels, from highest to lowest.
Compatible Battery Model: GB1-1100mAh-3.8V
Operating Temperature Range: 41° to 113° F (5° to 45°C)
Input Voltage: 5 V
Input Current: 3 A (Max
Weight: 1.0 oz (29 g)
Charging Time* (Three batteries): Approx. 2 hours
* Charging time was tested in a laboratory environment using a CE certi ed USB adapter rated at 5 V and 2 A. This value should be taken for reference only.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?