£859.00 - £829.00
(as of May 19, 2023 21:56:04 UTC – Details)
From the brand
Creativity is at the heart of every dream. Every idea, every groundbreaking leap that changes our world starts with the vision of talented creators.
At DJI, we give these creators the tools they need to bring their ideas to life.
Handheld & Action
Seriously Pro Shots – Capture your world in remarkable detail with 4K/60fps video and 48 MP photos; The advanced camera system supports dual native ISO and f/1.7 aperture for high-quality imagery, night and day
Portraits in a Tap – The redesigned DJI Mini 3 Pro offers True Vertical Shooting for portrait shots, ideal for social media;The gimbal rotates 90, so you don’t have to compromise image quality
Sweet Air Time – Enjoy an extended flight time of up to 34 minutes and capture and explore more of your surroundings
Fly with Confidence – DJI Mini 3 Pro features tri-directional obstacle sensing and APAS 4.0, bringing unrivaled safety to the Mini series
Create and Share On the Go – DJI Mini 3 Pro offers an extensive range of intelligent features including FocusTrack, True Vertical Shooting, MasterShots, Timelapse, QuickTransfer, and more
Includes the new DJI RC, which has the DJI Fly App pre-installed and a built-in 5.5-inch HD display for crisp viewing even in direct sunlight
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?