£678.00 - £559.00
(as of May 19, 2023 22:14:06 UTC – Details)
From the brand
Creativity is at the heart of every dream. Every idea, every groundbreaking leap that changes our world starts with the vision of talented creators.
At DJI, we give these creators the tools they need to bring their ideas to life.
Handheld & Action
Extended Battery Life: With up to 38 minutes of battery life, you can take Mini 3 out at every stop along the way or fly long flights without worrying about the battery.
Stunning Imagery: Film in 4K HDR Video for crystal clear aerial shots. Capture details in highlights and shadows, both day and night.
Capture Height, Be Social: With True Vertical Shooting, you can easily capture tall landmarks like skyscrapers and waterfalls. And after capturing, it’s in the perfect orientation to post to Instagram or TikTok.
Focus on the moment: Epic shots are at your fingertips. Use QuickShots to choose dynamic flight patterns or capture a stunning view with Panorama.
Flying is a Breeze: Don’t let a little wind get in your way. Mini 3 is resistant to 38kph winds (level 5), so you can stay steady and capture your shot.
Includes DJI RC-N1, two additional Intelligent Flight Batteries, a Two-Way Charging Hub, and a shoulder bag allowing you to pack light and fly longer.
Promotion running from March 20th to April 9th
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?