XING-E series are very strong and powerful FPV motors for FPV racing, great value choice with well known XING performance.focuses on quality, the XING-E series affordable motors that are strong and durable.
This 2207 sized motor features a High-strength 4mm steel hollow shaft, Single strand windings for performance, M3 shaft screw, and larger 9x4x4mm NSK bearings.
-High-strength 4mm Steel shaft
-N52H High-temperature magnets, NSK bearings
-16x16mm hole pattern
-Single strand copper winding
-Hex bolt shaft set screw
-Stator Diameter: 22mm
-Magnets: N52SH Curved
-Bearing Size: 9x4x4
-Shaft Diameter: 4mm / Steel
-Base Mounting Pattern: 16x16mm M3 Thread
-Motor Dimension: 28.5×19.7mm
-Weight: 33.8g (150mm wires)
-Idle Current @12.6v (Io): 1.2 A
-Cells (LiPo): 2-6S
-Max Burst Current <10s: 35.22A
-Max Power (W) 60s: 845W
-Internal Resistance (Rm): 81.5mΩ
-Motor Wire Length: 150mm / 20AWG
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?