(as of Apr 09, 2022 14:09:56 UTC – Details)
Applicable people: boys
Packing: portable gift box
Channel: 6 channels
Toy material: plastic
Total take-off weight: 250g (inclusive)-1.5kg (inclusive)
Maximum flying altitude: 0~120 meters (inclusive)
Empty weight: 0-1.5kg (inclusive)
Applicable age: Youth (15-35 years old)
Drone * 1
Battery*1 (The drone comes with a battery, the battery needs to be customized, please do not use other batteries)
USB charging cable*1
Remote control *1 (without screws)
Mobile phone holder * 1 (excluding camera)
✈ABS Fire & Strong Motor – The body uses a rugged ABS material, after thousands of collision tests, the motor is still intact, and the motor is still intact. It is a high quality drone worth buying. .
✈Intelligent interesting: draw a path on the phone screen, the drone automatically fly along the route you set. .
✈3D flipping and navigation flight: Push the control rod in the inside to flip; draw a flight route on your smartphone, the drone will fly, add fun to your flight. .
✈Speed competition, streamlined body, reduce the resistance of wind, rising speed, high air pressure, steady air hover technology, let the aircraft stop in air, land and air model smooth delivery
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?