(as of Apr 09, 2022 12:47:59 UTC – Details)
Pro Plus Filters allow you to get a smoother, better exposed videos and add motion blur for a natural look to your videos.
✔ ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: The weight of the filters is critical especially when using filters for DJI. In order to achieve this, we use aluminum frame material providing the lightest yet most durable finish to our filters.
✔ MULTI-COATED: For photography, uncoated filters are more likely to set up lens flare. Multi-coating provides a refined quality with further enhanced and accurate transmission of light and colors.
✔ BETTER EXPOSED VIDEOS: By reducing light coming to your DJI sensor, increasing your control on exposure (ND), managing reflections and suppressing glare (polarizer), SANDMARC Pro Filters allow you to capture footage that needs little to no post production.
✔ SUPERIOR MATERIALS: When using filters for your photography, it is important to ensure that your DJI does not lose its picture sharpness and quality. To ensure that, we use industrial grade and meticulous multi-coating process to make our filter glass materials.
✔ INCLUDES: PL, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL & ND64/PL Filter Set. Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro ONLY.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?