(as of Apr 09, 2022 16:20:52 UTC – Details)
✔Quadcopter Weight: 50g/1.76 oz
More Fun Modes: Show your friends or kids how to do stunts like throw to go, circle fly, high-speed rotation and 3D flips while other drones can’t. Enjoy those tricks both indoor and outdoor!
Smart Control: You can control the drone to follow the path you draw on the app interface at your will; give simple voice phrases like “take off”, “landing”, the drone will do the corresponding actions; besides, when you post a V sign or palm in front of the camera, the drone will automatically take photos or video; good for selfie.
Easiest Control Than Ever: You can released your hands to take images while the drone is able to hover stably by itself; one key start/landing and headless mode guarantee the easiness of control. The flight has never been so easy for a beginner.
Great Gift for Toddlers: The propellers guards, fuselage design and the emergency stop function have provided protection to the drone and the pilot from a sudden shock or flying away; 2 optimized modular batteries enable you 20 minutes of flight time and endless fun, which are easier to replace and safer to charge. Safety is our topmost concern.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?