Lower When Check Out Emax Official Babyhawk 2 HD 3.5″ Micro DJI FPV Racing Drone Caddx Polar HD Cam RC Airplane Quadcopter
1. Light weight but high performance brushless motor capable of light characteristics of larger aircraft , with the capability to carry additional payloads such as an action cam .
2.The 3.5 blade length offers the most efficient performance for an HD payload in the smallest possible wheelbase ,creating a new class of FPV drones .
3.The Caddx Vista video transmitter paired together with the Polar camera offers a premium and lightweight alternative for DJL Digital HD FPV systems With video clarity and transmission streng.
4.The hawk II HD offers an all-in-one HD package with superior performance for a sub 250 gram class of aircraft , re-inventing FPV for a new era.
5.With the latest development of FPV technology, this product meets the aerodynamic performance and performance required by HD system, while maintaining the weight below 250g.
With the latest development of FPV technology, this product meets the aerodynamic performance and performance required by HD system, while maintaining the weight below 250g.
Diagonal wheelbase(without paddles）：155mm
Maximum size of the aircraft (without antenna, cable tie)：210mm
Propeller: Avan 3.5 inch Propeller
Camera& Video transmitter: Caddx Vista HDVTX Polar Camera
Applicable people: unlimited
Packing: color box
Channel: 6 channels
Toy material: metal
Ability training: use hands and brains, hand-eye coordination, interest development
Remote control method: handle
Maximum flying altitude: 0~120 meters (inclusive))
Applicable age: youth (15-35 years old)
1* hawk II HD Freestyle With Caddx Polar Camera
1*VISTA KIT Instruction manual
1* Instruction manual card
1* Extra Propeller (1* CW, 1*CCW)
1. Please allow 0-1 inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from real object.
LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter is the upgraded version based on LiteRadio 2 and comes with huge improvements.
- Built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE increases the endurance to 8 hours.
- Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter.
- Supports the Frsky / Futaba / Bayang, pilots can easily change Futaba, Frsky D8, Frsky FCC D16 and Frsky LBT D16 mode via the radio transmitter.
Comes with 100mW transmitting power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a wider operating range.
- LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with Customized LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Update on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can use up to 8 hours, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- Comes with a built-in charging module, LiteRadio 2 SE can support USB charging which is more convenient to use. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. While it needs to be re-charged(when the voltage is lower than 3.5V), the LED will turn red first, then it will turn blue and flash slowly.
- Compared with the LiteRadio 2, LiteRadio 2 SE has a larger transmitting power that can reach 100mW, bringing a wider operating range.
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It’s comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
- LiteRadio 2 SE transmitter has been equipped on the Ready-to-Fly FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 and FPV whoop racing starter kit 2. It is one of the easiest ways to get into the hobby.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Bayang / Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky FCC D16/ Frsky LBT D16 / Frsky D8
- Power: ≤100mw
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning if the voltage is lower than 3.5V / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: TypeC
Comparison of LiteRadio 2 SE and LiteRadio 2
LiteRadio 2 SE LiteRadio 2 System Customized LiteRadio System Opensource OPENTX Power Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery Removable 350mAh 2S Battery RF Power 100mW 80mW Working Time 8 Hours 3 Hours Protocols Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8/Futaba S-FHSS, Bayang Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16 /Frsky D8, Bayang Joystick Calibration Yes No(Could with OpenTX Companion) Firmware Update Yes No
How to switch the protocol
To change protocols (Frsky FCC D16, Frsky LBT D16, Frsky D8, or Futaba S-FHSS), you have to power it off first, then press and hold the bind button while you power it back on. After that, the flash times of the red LED before buzzer alarms will change, and it will indicate which protocol it is on.
LED Status Protocol Version Flash Once Frsky FCC D16 Flash Twice Frsky LBT D16 Flash Three Times Frsky D8 Flash Four Times Futaba S-FHSS
Diagram of LiteRadio 2 SE
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1 * User Manual