(as of May 19, 2023 21:26:25 UTC – Details)
Highlights Multiple Intelligent Flight Batteries for a longer flight Charge batteries while driving Turn your batteries into power banks Low-noise propellers for quieter flight A versatile shoulder bag to carry everything In the Box Intelligent Flight Batteries × 2 Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Car Charger × 1 Battery Charging Hub × 1 Battery to Power Bank Adapter × 1 Low-Noise Propellers × 2 Pairs Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Shoulder Bag × 1 Compatibility Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom
“NOTE: The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit is only compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom.”
CAR CHARGER: It allows you to charge batteries while driving and it has a max output power of up to 80 W and features low-voltage protection technology
BATTERY CHARGING HUB: It enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first
BATTERY TO POWER BANK ADAPTER: It turns your Intelligent Flight Batteries into high-capacity power banks The two USB Type-A ports offering 10 W dual output
LOW-NOISE PROPELLERS AND SHOULDER BAG: You can find inside the More Kit Set also a pair of low-noise propellers for quieter flight and a versatile shoulder bag to carry everything
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team at email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?